*10.06.1981 in Mardin, Türkei
Pervin Chakar lives in Baden-Baden since 2016.
Kurdish, Turkish, Italian, English, German
Pervin Chakar was born in Mardin (Turkey). After graduating from high school studied at the art school in Diyarbakir. She successfully completed her bachelor’s degree at the University of Gazi (Ankara) as a singing teacher. At Oylun Erdayi she then studied singing, specializing in opera. This was followed by studies at Conservatorio F. Morlacchi in Perugia / Italy with Michela Sburlati. For her degree as “Master” she received the maximum score. She participated in various masterclasses with Montserrat Caballé, Luciana Serra, Lella Cuberli, Salvatore Fisichella, Mietta Sighele, Veriano Luchetti and Tiziana Fabbricini. Pervin Chakar won several international competitions: (selection)
– 1st place the 28th International Maria Caniglia Singing Competition in Sulmona, Italy (also the Lotte Lehmann Foundation Special Prize for the Best Female Voice in New York),
– 2nd place at the 15th International Singers Competition in Alcamo (Sicily),
– 2nd place at the 4th International Magda Olivero Singing Competition in Milan,
– 2nd place at the 11th International Marie Kraja Opera Singing Festival in Tirana, Albania,
– 1st place at the vocal competition “Primo Palcoscenico” in Cesena. The special prize included the role of Gilda (Rigoletto) at the Teatro A. Bonci, conductor Fabrizio Maria Carminati,
– 1st place at the 3rd International Singing Competition Giovanni Pacini in Florence (the special prize included the role of Gilda at the Teatro Civico in La Spezia, Italy)
In 2015 she was a soloist in the 4th Symphony of Gustav Mahler with the Bilkent Symphony Orchestra in Ankara. She also sang at the Festival Cantiere d’Internazionale di Montepulciano / Italy.
2018 she was a soloist with the Junge Philharmonie in Cologne.